You’re Invited to the Institut' DERMed Spa Meet the Expert Event!
THURSDAY, MAY 16TH, 10 AM - 7 PM
Where: Institut' DERMed Spa Buckhead
3726 Roswell Rd.
Atlanta, Ga. 30342
When you look in the mirror, do you love your skin? Or do you see: Wrinkles? Dark spots? Acne blemishes? Redness?
If so then come and meet the Founder of the Institut’ DERMed Spa and Clinical Skincare Line, Lyn Ross L.M.E. for a Complimentary 7 Point Skin Analysis and Personal Consultation (value $150). Lyn will guide you to personalized solutions for visibly reducing the signs of aging, discoloration, and blemishes for a flawless complexion.
Master Esthetician, Lyn Ross, L.M.E., is a known expert in the field of professional aesthetics and is the president and founder of Institut’ DERMed Clinical Skincare™. Lyn's passion for serious skin rejuvenation and quality client care helped her to create a trusted network of cosmetic surgeons and dermatologists and become the go to source for the Who’s Who of Atlanta. Her foundation of knowledge paved the way for the world renowned Institut’ DERMed College of Advanced Aesthetics.
The Institut’ DERMed brand consists of clinically proven science based formulas created in collaboration with some of the world’s most distinguished chemist’s to support Lyn’s technologically advanced skin care protocols. A true pioneer and leader in professional skincare, Lyn has authored articles in industry journals and consumer magazines on skin health and beauty. She has published two books; “Your Guide to Beautiful Skin at Any Age” and ‘The Ultimate Secrets to Unlimited Referrals”. Dedicated to sharing her extensive knowledge and experience in clinical and medical aesthetics with both licensed skin care specialist’s and Institut’ DERMed clients Lyn is recognized as a supportive mentor traveling around the globe to educate, motivate and raise the standard of aesthetics in the professional skin care industry.
Space is limited so don't delay - Call 404.261.5199 to schedule an appointment today!
Special SPA Event Offers on MTE day include:
- An Institut’ DERMed Level 201 Peel Treatment $59 (value $95)
- Customized to your individual needs. Includes:corrective cleansing, enzyme or AHA/BHA peel,corrective serum and hydration.
- Add on a Microdermabrasion for $59 (value $95)
- Add on an IPL Photo Facial $99 (value $199)
- Endermologie 40min $79 (value $110)
One Day only Institut' DERMed Clinical Skincare Products discount of 15% OFF.
PLUS: MEET MICHAEL MOORE
Owner of Moore For Life and Cosmetic Industry guru for over 30 years, Michael will be available for the launch of Institut' DERMed Custom Blend Cosmetics during our Spa Meet the Expert Event for your personal custom blend make up consultation!
Moore’s career has seen him working with many industry leaders such as Bobbi Brown, Borghese, Chanel, Lancôme, and Nars among others. His client roster included many top actresses, vocal recording artists as well as Royal and political figures.
He has been seen on The Today Show, The Oprah Show, Entertainment tonight, as well as seeing his work has grace the covers of many different magazines worldwide.
Michael developed the concept of Simply Moore Make up Artistry and Skincare Studio that has since garnered National Recognition as being one of the industries leaders and authorities of make-up and skincare.
Moore can be seen weekly on the Emmy award winning TV show “The Everyday show,” and is a regular contributor on the Day Break Show and the Good Day Show. Michael has one mission: to make people feel better about themselves.
Moore For Life is the aspect of really teaching women how to wear makeup
for their lifestyle.
Walks ins are welcome but consultation appointments are advised to avoid disappointment!
Moisturizing Strategies for Fall and Winter
As we transition from Fall into Winter our skin can be difficult to deal with. Products that just yesterday were working great for your complexion just don't seem as effective today. Anyone with sensitive skin prone to irritation can find that their skin can erupt overnight. This is also true for oily/acne prone skin types. For some, the colder months can be helpful in that your skin will be less oily, but on the other hand a buildup of dead skin cells can create congestion leading to breakouts and a very dull complexion.
Exfoliation is necessary for both oily and dry skin types in winter. It removes the dead skin and allows serums and hydration to penetrate. Conditioning your skin once a month with a professional facial treatment using cosmeceutical organic acids such as glycolic, lactic and salicylic will work to break down oils (lipids) in the skin allowing for accelerated cell shedding. Adding a topically applied skin exfoliator to your home care regimen, such as the Institut' DERMed Enhancing Micro Crystal Polish that contains corundum crystals and jojoba beads will polish away dead skin cells and when used once a week will provide a mild exfoliation without risk of over exfoliating. After any exfoliation follow with a serum and moisturizer recommended for your skin type to restore the epidermal barrier for maximum hydration and protection.
Tips for avoiding dry and dull Winter skin
1. Wash with a creamy cleanser like the Institut’ DERMed Enhancing Creamy Cleanser with Milk Proteins to remove makeup, dirt and oil without stripping skin of precious oils that bond water to the cells. Always use tepid water and a soft wash cloth to remove cleansers.
2. Balance your skin’s pH after cleansing with a corrective toner to hydrate and prepare your skin for better penetration of your serum and moisturizer.
3. Cosmeceutical ingredients treat and hydrate skin. The Institut’ DERMed Anti-Oxidant Peptide Serum with Spin Trap Proteins bond nutrient rich water to the skin and provide the first layer of hydration and protection for dry skin types. For oily skin types the Institut' DERMed Totarol Serum formulated with Totarol Extract and Tea Tree Oil is a much gentler alternative to benzoyl peroxide in the winter months and will help you to maintain a clear, clean complexion.
4. The Institut’ DERMed Renewing Moisturizer will provide maximum skin protection for those with dry skin, protecting against environmental aggressions and softening the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. For excessively oily skin types the Clarifying Moisturizer with plant derived Squalene Oil and Tea Tree Oil will restore the skin's ideal moisture balance while maintaining a clear complexion.
5. Keep some intensive moisturizing cream on hand such as the Enhancing Protective Cream for the face, and the Enhanching Lactic Hand and Body Lotion for the body to handle those problematic areas whenever necessary, especially if you live in a very harsh winter climate.