Chemist’s Clinical Ingredient Research
A CUTTING-EDGE MOLECULE
FOR A RADIANT SKIN TONE
and a new active for safe
CHROMABRIGHT™, a new patented molecule for skin brightening:
- Inhibits human tyrosinase activity in vitro
- Higher melanogenesis inhibition than Arbutin, MAP and Kojic Acid
- Same depigmenting activity than Hydroquinone without cytotoxicity
- Proven in vivo brightening efficacy
- High stability in formulations
- Impeccable safety profile
Primary human melanocytes (hemn-dp) cell cultures were used to compare the skin lightening performance of Hydroquinone, Arbutin, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (MAP) and Kojic Acid to that of CHROMABRIGHT™ at the same concentration (10μM) for a period of 20 days. As the graph above demonstrates, CHROMABRIGHT™ exhibited a better depigmenting effect than MAP, Kojic Acid and Arbutin, and a had similar efficacy to Hydroquonone.
- Unlike other depigmenting agents that can cause photo irritation, preventing UV-induced skin damage, CHROMABRIGHT™ has a photoprotective effect.