• Vitamin C is involved in a large number of biological processes, making it essential for health.
• It is used to create collagen in the body, a protein that makes the skin, joints and bones strong.
• Vitamin C plays a role in healing wounds within the body.
• The body utilizes vitamin C in the immune system by maintaining activity of the white blood cells.
• Food sources include: oranges, green pepper, mangoes and tomatoes.
Institut' DERMed encourages you to have a great variety in your daily diet and to put Vitamin C-rich foods at the top of list.