One of the most common skin problems makes your skin fell rough, dull and flaky. Dry skin occurs mainly in the arms and legs, and seems
worse in the winter months when humidity is low. One way dry skin occurs is if the protective oils and the water in the skin is allowed to escape.
- At home. Remember when bathing that hot water can often worsen dry skin by removing the protective skin oils. But, applying a moisturizer following a bath or shower allows water to be trapped and sealed in the stratum corneum making your skin softer and smoother (and helps protect from future dry skin).
- Lather up with Glycolic Body Wash & Lotion. The intensive body wash formulated with Glycolic Acid and Shea Butter exfoliates, softens rough dry skin while ensuring the maximum penetration of the Glycolic Body Lotion to be applied after the shower. The Glycolic Body Lotion formulated with Glycolic Acid and Apricot Kernel Oil ( increase cellular hydration and moisture retention) will not only restore skin elasticity but eliminate dead skin cell build up and hydrate.
- Pamper Yourself. Try the Healing Moor Mud Wrap, an alternative therapy used for centuries. This luxurious treatment will not only leave you revived and relaxed, but will increase circulation, detoxify, hydrate and heal the skin.
If you’re dealing with cellulite, you’re not alone. Approximately 85 percent of women are dealing with it right along with you. Estrogen promotes fat storage, and because fat is organized into chambers that are separated by fibrous connective tissue, when the fat swells you get that unfortunate dimpled appearance (cute in a baby, not so cute on a grown woman!)
- Try Endermologie®. This non-invasive treatment is an FDA approved therapy to reduce the appearance of cellulite (and feels like a deep tissue massage!) for a fraction of the price of going under the knife. Mechanical stimulation on the skin by treatment head provoke aphysiological change deep down in the cells activating collagen and elastin production and lipolysis.
- Use CelluliteRx™. Most cellulite products don’t work because they sit on the surface of the skin, but never make it down to the deeper layers of the skin where cellulite begins. CelluliteRx™is formulated with QuSome™ that drives the active ingredients into the skin to battle cellulite. The treatment kit includes the LipoSmooth Body Polish, the LipoTherm Contour Cream, and Lipolift Firming Cream to treat all those areas that fall prey to cellulite (upper arms, stomach, butt and thighs).
- Bye-Bye Salt. Stay away from things that make you retain water, like consuming a lot of salt. And be sure to drink your recommended daily intake of water. When fluid builds up the fat between the fibrous bands bulge. Keep yourself on a healthy work out regime that helps you to build muscle. Because muscle helps improve the blood flow, your fluid retention will be reduced minimizing that infamous cottage-cheese look.
Unfortunately in this day and age, being tan is considered more attractive. A lot of people remember to put sunscreen on their faces or wear a protective hat, but neglect to apply sunscreen to protect their body.
- Cover Up. It’s as simple as that. To prevent further sun damage and to stop your already discolored areas from looking worse, wear your SPF now! Wear hats and cover- ups if you’re at the beach, and be sure to reapply sunscreen according to the guidelines so you’re constantly covered.
- Fading with Chromabright. In the past, people were using a controversial hydroquinone to fade dark brown discoloration. But the revolutionary hydroquinone-free serum is formulated with Chromabright (proven to have higher melanogensis than Arbutin & Kojic Acid) and Glycolic Acid to fade discoloration and renew the skin’s surface. This serum is usually used on the face, but can be used to spot treat over the body.
- Treat with IPL. High concentrations of melanin are typically caused by an excess of pigment commonly due to sun exposure, aging or congenital factors. Lumenis Quantum IPL effectively treats sun spots by zapping the discolored cells, allowing them to absorb the heat, temporarily darken, then scab and flake off.
Changing Skin, Changing Lives,